The Hayloft is situated in the centre of the coastal village of Lynton in the heart of the National Park, where Exmoor meets the sea. It is a 1st floor apartment located up a short flight of (12) steps above an old Victorian stable and is the only property in a quiet cul de sac.
The Hayloft was completely refurbished at the end of 2017 to provide comfortable and tasteful accommodation whilst retaining the character features of the old cottage.
The Hayloft is located a few hundred yards from the South West Coast Path and from the iconic Valley of the Rocks. The Harbour and beach of the twin village of Lynmouth are less than a mile away and can be reached by car, foot or the Victorian water-powered cliff railway. Lynton and Lynmouth offer a wide choice of pubs restaurants and cafes and there are local shops and supermarkets a hundred yards from the cottage.
- Open-plan living areas
- Lounge, office, dining areas
- Log burning stove
- Open plan lounge with raised dining area
- Well-equipped galley kitchen
- Ceramic hob, double oven
- Fridge-freezer, microwave
- Double Bedroom with Flatscreen TV
- King-sized Bed
- Towels & Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot Available (linen not provided)
- TV, Hifi & Bluetooth Sound System
- Bathroom (Bath with shower over)
- Courtyard with table & chairs
- Off-road car parking
- Children Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- Weekly Breaks (Saturday changeover)
- Short Breaks (Fri or Mon changeover)
- Flexible last minute daily breaks
- Self-catering breakfast packs available